Cama y desayuno / Hotel deportivo / Hotel de vacaciones / Hotel de aventura / Hotel para Hikers / Hotel para familias / Hospedaje para grupos / Hoteles de diseño / hoteles artisticos
Looking forward to die berge
A haven for mountain lovers. It's for people who like a simple, yet exclusive ambience, but who don't need all the frills. It's a place that is informal, relaxed and easy going. A central place which is the ideal springboard for your mountain adventure and a lovely place to return to afterwards.
die berge and freedom – are with us in the new building, bringing a characteristic vigour and fresh encounters. die berge and openness – enter the building through the atrium which extends through all the floors, bringing wide open views and light flooding in. die berge and nature – come into the building from the open space of the Ötztal in the wood and the needles of the larches, the shale of the mountains, and the flowers of the alpine meadows. die berge and panorama – look back as you gaze down on die berge from on high, swim through the Ötztal on the rooftop pool and enjoy the peace far above from lofty stone heights. die berge and peace – are present sitting on a wicker couch in the bay enjoying the view of the mountains and peacefully watching the goings-on outside.
What your heart desires
- Rooms and suites in larch in true Tyrolean style
- Bar and lounge area
- Delicious breakfast buffet with show kitchen
- Heated ski and boot storage
- Children’s playroom
- Bike storage room with washing facilities
- Bright underground car-park - with charging station
The Highlight our SKY SPA 550 sq.m lies between heaven and earth: panorama outdoor pool with access from indoors, panorama sauna, bio sauna, aroma steam bath, textile sauna, large lounger area indoors and out, fitness, relaxing massages rooms and suites in larch in true Tyrolean style.
Inclusive offer: ÖTZTAL PREMIUM CARD
It entitles you to free use of all the top facilities Ötztal has to offer with just one card. We give the Ötztal Premium Card to all our hotel guests on their arrival! It is valid on the day of arrival and remains valid for the whole day on the day of departure.
- All summer mountain railways in Ötztal: 1 ascent and descent per day
- Aqua Dome: At least 1 entrance ticket (3 hours) to Tyrol's only spa
- 1 bathing lake & 4 open-air pools: Free admission
- Bike hire: 1 standard bike
- Mini-golf and 'pit-pat' table billiards course in Längenfeld + Huben Fun Park: Free use - AREA 47 and Water AREA: 1 entrance ticket to the Water AREA
- Public bus transport incl. Timmelsjoch mountain pass & Gletscherstraße glacier road
Utilizamos el servicio API de Google Maps de Google LLC para permitirle realizar una búsqueda óptima y funciones de mapa. Necesitamos su consentimiento para esto.
Si acepta, los datos se enviarán a Google y se establecerán las cookies.
Habitación individual 86.00 - 198.00 EUR
Habitación doble 118.00 - 396.00 EUR
Habitación con 3 camas 204.00 - 730.00 EUR
Habitación con 4 camas 204.00 - 730.00 EUR
Suite 204.00 - 730.00 EUR
Cama adicional 56.00 - 198.00 EUR
Mascotas 18.00 EUR
Tasa de balneario 3.50 EUR
Interesante para ti